No machine, no commercial crappy audio products, no vacuum, just clean vinyl.
- Cleaning spray: 60% distilled water + 40% Isopropanol + 2 dishwashing soap drops
- Cleaning mix: 40% distilled water + 60% Isopropanol
- Tools: Cotton tissue, gauze swabs, microfiber towel, microfiber pads, brush
Manual m0nkey procedure:
- Place vinyl on the microfiber towel
- Spread the cleaning spray then apply brush in circles ’til you see the white soap on top.
- Remove the liquid-soap with a cleaning cotton tissue, flip side and repeat. Flip side again.
- Apply now the washing microfiber pad in circles with the cleaning mix, then dry the side with a different cotton tissue. You have now a clean vinyl.
- Final polishing: Apply the finishing microfiber pad now with the the cleaning mix in circles. Dry now carefully with the gauze swabs, flip side and repeat.
- Wait 60 seconds, ready to play.
Few crappy pics now:
So, my way, there are others though.
- Aperture: ƒ/2.3
- Focal length: 7.5mm
- ISO: 400
- Shutter speed: 1/25s